I need to know if im pregant

I took for home test and they was + whent to Dr and got + told nurse that I had my mo monthly cycle so she sent me for blood test it was- has any one ever been there this I have all the filling you have of being pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would say pregnant? I would get an ultrasound though since your getting mixed answers.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 2:10 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I don't mean to be a stickler about grammar and spelling, but I didn't understand any of that. But...I'd say pregnant? You know that the later in your pregnancy you become the less likely a test will read it? I think that's what my doctor told me. So maybe you are just spotting becaues ya had sex or something.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:18 AM on May. 3, 2011

• That was in February and I still have my cycle but it is not normal at all so I went back and she did pap.she said I had really high cervix and sent me for ultrasound but he only looked at my cervix they called and said it was normal but im not shire what they was looking for
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:18 AM on May. 3, 2011

• The blood teast is the most accurate way to tell if you are early pregnant. A pregnancy will not show up on an ultrasound tile 5 to 6 weeks.You could have them retest though because labs do make mistakes.
    berryhappy1971

Answer by berryhappy1971 at 2:19 AM on May. 3, 2011

• but im not shire what they was looking for
    ===
    A baby?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:19 AM on May. 3, 2011

• You might have miscarried and didn't know it. It happens.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:20 AM on May. 3, 2011

• The not knowing not the miscarriage. I'm not trying to brush that off as an unimportant event in people's life cause I've been through it twice. I'm just saying some people have had miscarriages and didn't even know it.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:22 AM on May. 3, 2011

• They said I had miscarriage are 5 false test I just fill like I know my body Better
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:43 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I say you probably miscarried.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:46 AM on May. 3, 2011

• i took like 3 of them and the sad not but i am just going to waite for my period to cum..
    LadyWicked

Answer by LadyWicked at 2:57 PM on May. 3, 2011