What kind do you use??

What kind of shampoo's conditioner and soaps do you use/prefer to use in the shower or does it not matter to you?? Just curious

youngmoma07

Asked by youngmoma07 at 2:30 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I like Aussie the best, but when i finish a bottle I DO NOT buy the same kind as I did before. If I do it weighs down my hair and eventually makes it feel yucky and unmanageable all the time. I will switch between Aussie, Herbal Essences, and Tresseme (sp?).
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 2:34 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I use Aussie Moist in my hair and caress for body wash
    Betsi29

Answer by Betsi29 at 2:34 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I use tresseme and caress. I have really thick and long hair and i just feel like the other brands dont make my hair feel as soft jmo
    youngmoma07

Comment by youngmoma07 (original poster) at 2:59 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Sauve ~
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:43 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I have to switch it up every time I buy shampoo and conditioner. It's like my hair gets used to them and they dont work. Near the end of the bottle my hair will start getting greasy and static-y. I have a half empty bottle of Infusium, and now I am using L'Oreal.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:15 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Seanik solid shampoo and American Cream conditioner from Lush.  I use Lush facial cleansers, Aquamarina in the winter and Angles on Bare Skin in the summer and Olay body wash.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:16 AM on May. 3, 2011

• be careful that your products do not contain any mineral oil or animal by products because those ingredients are very unhealthy and unsafe for your hair and body altogether. you can google rendering plants and mineral oil to see other names for them.
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 8:38 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I switch it up a lot. I have way too many in the shower already lol
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 8:52 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I switch some times and try different stuff
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 10:43 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Right now I'm using suave almond & Shea butter butter shampoo..... Its my first time using it and I have to say it is very nice. It smells great and leaves my hair soft. My all time favorite is pert though. It gets my hair squeaky clean but lacks conditioner, I use it onve a week.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 10:57 AM on May. 3, 2011