Does people look at you and stare think that you are too young to be a mom?

I had my baby when I was 23. Just turned 24 on sept. She's now 7 months. Lot of my friends told me I look like I am a teenager. Which I aint a teenager.. and people mumbles behind my back thinking that girl is too young to have a child. What should I do? should I put on my back of my shirt saying. IM NOT A TEEN IM A 24 YR OLD MOTHER!? Annoyed.... Most of the time I ingored, feel like to yell at thier face and say. IM NOT A TEENAGER! Im a ADULT age 24 yr old. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! something like that. but I never did.

rachtrin

Asked by rachtrin at 2:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i am a 19 year old mother and i really don't feel like people do that to me. i know they probably do but i guess i'm oblivious to it. i know i'm better then most mothers who are in their 30's so i don't let it bother me!! =) Also, i know that i have a ring on my finger and my life is NO ONE elses business
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• This question is posted every single day. NO! Why should it make a difference. I think girls want attention by posting this question. Girls, anyone can have a baby, even 12 year olds! Stop thinking you are the youngest mother ever. You aren't and will never be.
    Anonymous

• me too.. as long i have a damn wedding ring on and know a husband next to me that man is my husband and you talking crap! My husband always say ingore. Those people have no right to say things like that... Pretend they never there... so He is very supportive. but Im not a kind of person to stand up for myself lol....
    rachtrin

Answer by rachtrin at 2:10 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Personally I think people who post a question like yours, like the attention.
    Anonymous

• ANON I NEVER HAVE SEEN THIS QUESTION SO I'M SORRY IF YOUR ON HERE ALL THE TIME THAT YOU SEE EVERY QUESTION EVER POSTED... OR IF YOUR OLD AND JEALOUS

i hate rude people gosh..

okay anyways..

you really should just ignore it.. but if someone made it obvious i would ask them if they have a problem with something?? Don't take it to heart people are always going to be criticizing others.. (look above your post) there is no way around it but you do need to learn to stand up for yourself... bcause someday you might have to stand up for your daughter!! And plus theres nothing funner than shutting a stupid person up yourself and seeing their response ;o)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I'm 41 and I would looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove a tshirt that said "I'm a teenage mother".

Just relax...........
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• personally i think if you don't have anything nice to say and then have to hit the little anon box that you should keep your mouth SHUT.

this is the only thing i can't stand is freaking retarded people on this site. i can deal with the "stupid questions" i can't deal with the rude demeaning people
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Hate to say it Krazy but you were just as rude...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Here you want a debate...your 19 please tell me how you are better than most mothers in their 30's. Your a teenager who thinks they know it all. People learn from experience, you are only on this earth for 19 years what could you possibly know.
    Anonymous

• i see mothers all the time leaving their child for parties who are in their late twenties early thirties. I DON'T DO THAT. I have been around kids all my life. I have SOO much love in my heart and to give to my child. I feed him, i bath him, i play with him, i take him to his doctors appointments, when hes sick he goes to the doctor, he gets his vaccines, he's clothed properly when we go outside, (and in the house) most of all i LOVE MY CHILD, i discipline him according to his age, when he's doing something he shouldn't be doing I GET UP OFF MY BUTT AND CORRECT HIM there are mothers that don't do that that i see ALL the time. I'm not say YOU do.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2008