DS brought his backpack inside... now where did he put it?!?

I have searched everywhere I can think of and I cannot find it!! I know he had it on when we got home and I had him bring in a bag of groceries for me... I have put away all the groceries and they are in bed.. There's a memo about the field trip tomorrow that I was supposed to read and I can't find his freaking backpack!!!

Where would you look? He's 6.

bdflykisses

Asked by bdflykisses at 3:51 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• wrapped inside the jacket he was wearing - thrown at the bottom of the coat closet/where he puts his coat. hanging on a hook with something on top of it - in the bathroom - my son runs for the bathroom and leaves stuff in there.. good luck -
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 6:47 PM on May. 3, 2011

• In the closet, on the kitchen chair, or is it possible he left it in the car while getting the groceries
    youngmoma07

Answer by youngmoma07 at 4:50 AM on May. 3, 2011

• No closets. Def not in the kitchen (first place I looked due to the groceries). And most definitely not in the car. He had it on his back so he could carry a grocery bag. =/
    bdflykisses

Comment by bdflykisses (original poster) at 4:53 AM on May. 3, 2011

• In his bed under the covers, toy box, under the couch, under the beds
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:16 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Did you find it yet?
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 9:41 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Double check everywhere you thought it was......we thought the same thing when my son supposedly brought in his backpack helping with groceries too and it was on the floor of the van in the backseat where he had climbed to the back.

Good luck!

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 9:42 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Yea, it was in the bathroom. Ugh. We have a designated are for backpacks, but they hardly ever find their way there!
    bdflykisses

Comment by bdflykisses (original poster) at 7:04 PM on May. 3, 2011