Sore mole ?? Hmm

Ive had this mole on my arm for years. A few yrs back I was shaving my arms (yes otherwise theyre hairy) and I snipped the top of "it and it bled like crazy,but that was a long time ago. Today I noticed its really sore. About an inch circumference around the actual mole hurts. It feels like I just got a vaccination in my arm type of sore. Very tender....The mole is little, not big and stretchy, its normal pink looking but it looks like theres a scab on It. (which there isnt..i mean I didnt do anything to cause a scab recently) should I wait a couple days see how it feels?? Any input on this?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:26 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Health

• You should call a dermatologist. When moles change shapw, size, or color it could be an indicator of sun cancer and it may need to be removed. In most cases the process is very simple, get rid of the mole and you'd be good to go.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 5:34 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Please have it checked .
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:35 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Have it checked out, but don't necessarily panic, mostly they just take them off if they're pre-indicators of skin cancer or even just to be on the safe side. Recently I went through a huge amount of panic about a mole and it turned out to be nothing. I would definitely go and get it taken off though.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 6:09 AM on May. 3, 2011