Is there a chain restaurant not in your state/area that you wish you could try?

for me it's In & Out burger. I am so tired of hearing people rave about how yummy it is!!!!!!!!!!

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 5:11 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Sonic and Dave & Busters,
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:12 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I'm in Minnesota and we were dying for a Sonic for years and years. Now we have several! It's like 4 hours from me, lol, but luckily my neurologist is literally 3 blocks away so I get it at least twice a year :) those slush things are BETTER than they look on tv
    hibbingmom

Comment by hibbingmom (original poster) at 5:15 AM on May. 3, 2011

• We have commercials here but they are in Cali :( I'm in WA ... stupid commercials lol They look so yummy lol

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:21 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Red Robin, Olive Garden, Ihop... I' sure there's more.
    02_Grey_Mustang

Answer by 02_Grey_Mustang at 6:04 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Honestly I cannot think of one that GA does not have and I've traveled a lot and I cannot think of one that I have seen elsewhere and not tried. I do love trying new food and new chains, and wish I could think of 1 I haven't tried. There are probably some great ones out there, I've just never heard of them.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:23 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Yeah GA seems to be pretty packed when it comes to the chain places. But I really would like to try some of the Californian places like Noni burger or In and Out Burger too.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:44 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Carl's Junior. They are on the West coast. But hey we have Dunkin' Donuts here on the East and they don't so I guess it evens out.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 7:14 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Ya I never had an In& Out Burger either.

MLM0503 ever been to Hardee's? It's the EXACT same thing.

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:24 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Well I have tried this one since I am from CA but am in NC now, and wish we had an In & Out.

Answer by gemgem at 7:49 AM on May. 3, 2011