Are you worried about the "home grown terrorist" here seeking revenge since Bin Laden was turned into fish food?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Nothing has changed in that regard really. We can't let our guard down ... something or somethings will certainly continue to happen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:03 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Not any more than I was before. They got a good message, which is don't mess with us...........

Answer by older at 8:01 AM on May. 3, 2011

• If you dont think they are going to seek revenge on us i feel sorry for you. ( not you op but in general).
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:05 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Sure, but I am always worried about that. It happened before Bin Laden was around. Timothy McVeigh bombed us remember?

Answer by gemgem at 8:05 AM on May. 3, 2011

• yes i do worry about it. My Dh is about to deploy again and i am more nervous now then ever. They are definitely going to have some sort of retailiation. the only comfort i take in thsi is it might not be as bad as we think seeing how they saw him as a martyr. But this is just one worried soldiers wife opinion. Frankly i think we need to step it up and let them see we get the job done so don't try anything else with us.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 8:09 AM on May. 3, 2011

• they have been trying to seek revenge on us, so nothing has changed in that regard (like anon said) but im not going to live in fear waiting for it to happen.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:07 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Amberpaiz-when does your hubby deploy? I have the same worry.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 8:33 AM on May. 3, 2011

• No more worried than I was a few weeks ago. Or months ago. There will always be people that hate us for whatever reason. Some of them don't even need a reason. The death of one man that led a group of haters isn't going to change anything.  JMO.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:14 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I knew what you meant Mrs. Harsh. I agree.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:06 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I remember gemgem. I have always had it in the back of my mind. I wonder if the threat from "home grown terrorism" is higher now. I guess common sense says yes.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:07 AM on May. 3, 2011