Who has read books from Karen Kingsbury?

I've read This side of heaven, Even now, One tuesday morning, and I'm almost done with Beyond tuesday morning... What should I read next?

thismotherof2

Asked by thismotherof2 at 8:24 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• If you want to finish out the 9/11 series, get Every Now and Then

If you like reading epic series... start with the Baxter Family series (I don't remember which is first, they all start with R - Redemption, Reunion...). There are five, then it segues into the Firstborn series, (four F books, starting with Fame). Then there's the Sunset series (three S books). And Above the Line series (Take One, Take Two, Take Three, Take Four).

The Above the Line series is most able to be a stand alone series, IMO, if you haven't read the the others.

Shades of Blue is really good, but be forewarned that it deals with life after abortion and can get emotional.

I don't really recommend Like Dandelion Dust b/c I didn't like the resolution, but a lot of my patrons that like KK really enjoyed it.

KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 8:42 AM on May. 3, 2011

• i love her books! have u read her series about the baxter family, they are great!
    clays_mom2011

Answer by clays_mom2011 at 8:57 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I love the Baxter Family, You should read the Redemption series, and then move on. Once you read the first one you'll be hooked!!
    mama2princesses

Answer by mama2princesses at 9:11 AM on May. 3, 2011

• LOL....The Redemption series get my vote too. The family deals with issues that are realistic yet the books are very inspirational. Gary Smalley is a great counselor and that adds good wisdom to the stories.....as a Christian family they always look to God for the answers in the end. A friend loaned me the series and I couldn't put them down. Had to buy my own set and have loaned them out many times. You will really enjoy this Karen Kingsbury series.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 9:17 AM on May. 3, 2011

• i have not disliked any of her books. she is one of my favorite authors. i recommend all of her work.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 9:23 AM on May. 3, 2011