Mothers day is quickly approaching. what has been the best mothers day gift you have ever recieved or given?

armywife271819

Asked by armywife271819 at 8:27 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• the best mothers day gift that i have received was my DH took my kids to get me flowers and flower pots that they each decorated themselves.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 8:30 AM on May. 3, 2011

• the best gift i think i have given is the encourement to my mom after my brothers death.

the best gift i have gotten and still recieve is the love and smiles from my children :)
    armywife271819

Comment by armywife271819 (original poster) at 8:33 AM on May. 3, 2011

• 2008 I got a wedding band. i wanted a plain one so I didn't lose the diamonds out of my band. That same year my daughets daycare made a homemade card with her handprint as the flower it was so special to me.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 8:33 AM on May. 3, 2011

• a positive pregnancy test.. 3 years ago :-D
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:35 AM on May. 3, 2011

• There are so many breakfast in bed, a bracelet set from my daughter one for me one for her, a picture frame from my daughter that says I love you Mom. flowers from my son, massager, a long ride on a motorcycle with my husband, shopping, then eating out. So many little gifts that "I" appreciate it

But what I really love is getting some aknowledgement from my family now that I'm a good mom bow down

bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 8:48 AM on May. 3, 2011

• flowers and a card
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 12:09 PM on May. 3, 2011