ITS MY 29th BIRTHDAY!

Today is my birthday, Im feel blessed for another year. I have a family member who birthday is the same as today also. We both have FB pages and pretty much the same friends on FB. Trust, it doesn't bother me that much, but today I wondered how come a lot of the same people who wished her a HBD didn't wish me one on FB or by phone? For those who have done that what is the reasoning? Just wondering....

Note: I know these people fairly well a lot of them or family or I grew up around. I don't have any drama with anyone, I am more of a homebody and not as out there or aggressive as my FM. If you could see our pages you would see the obvious difference. But I feel that shouldn't matter, right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Sorry to hear that.. "Happy Birthday to You. HAppy Birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Anon, HAppy birthday to you!!" Are you one are you two...hahah!! Hope that makes you feel a little better!! CAn't give B-day spankings over cafe mom so place hand firmly on butt and give it a good smack! hahah!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 8:41 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I'm sure they will since it's only the morning :) Happy Happy Birthday tooooo yoou!
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 8:42 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I share a birthday with one of my friends too (May 1st) and I don't care lol I made sure to say happy birthday to her too cause it's her special day.

If it didn't bother you then you wouldn't have posted the question lol
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 8:42 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Maybe they didn't realize you were on FB enough to get the message.

But.... Happy Birthday!
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 8:44 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Happy bday to you!!
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 8:54 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I had the same thing happen to me. A few people told me it was immature to feel upset, but it did hurt my feelings....i can't deny how i feel regardless how immature people thought it was.

It's early though, i bet by tomorrow morning you will have tons of birthday wishes on your facebook page.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:56 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Thanks guys! Funny how simple things, do mean a lot...lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:07 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Happy 29th! Enjoy your day! :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 9:11 AM on May. 3, 2011

• You may want to make sure that your birthdate is made available to your friends. I must confess that I only remember to wish FB friends Happy Birthday when the system reminds me it is their birthday. Also, I've noticed that my FB sometimes lists only one birthday and tells me to click for more. Is your friend's name before yours in the alphabet? Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 9:18 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Happy Birthday!
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:18 AM on May. 3, 2011