First day of Preschool

So, today my DD sarted her first day of Preschool. She is only going until noon then i pick her up. I have visited the center i choose a couple of times before i settled on it. I reallt liked all the help that was there when i visited. Well this monrning when i dropped her off there was a different ladyworking and i wasn't as impressed with her. When i walked in she was telling someone that "if he drops those crackers again i am taking them from him". She just didn't seem like she wanted to be there and would get irritated easily. My mom knows the family that has the preschool and she says they are good people and she is in good hands. I made sure to tell them that she is very smart and strong when it comes to opening doors so they will have to watch her. The door is the kind that you just push open. Kind of liek the ones at the mall. Anyways i am sure i am just being paranoid with it being her first day. This will be the longest four hours ever.

jaceyrayesmom

Asked by jaceyrayesmom at 9:10 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• What's your question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I'm sure she will be fine. Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:58 AM on May. 3, 2011

• You probably are stressing it, but that doesn't mean when the Mom radar hits you square in the eyes doesn't mean you shouldn't throw up the defenses. Keep an eye on this woman, find out when she works and check in a few times in the next month or so, pick her up early or "forget" her lunch for an hour. This will either wash away your fears or confirm them. She probably was just a cranky you know what that day and you were caught off guard expecting the nice sweet folks you normally deal with, and if you don't like her chances are none of the other parents will either and she won't be there that long.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 5:25 PM on May. 6, 2011