What are you getting your mom for Mothers Day?

I am about to go buy gifts for my mom, mil, aunt and dd. I am wondering what everyone is getting so I can get ideas lol.

Asked by gemgem at 9:14 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Holidays

• some ideas would be gift certificates to a day at the spa; manicure; pedicure; shopping trip; day out with the ladies; lunch at their favorite restaurant
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:15 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I am (I think) fixing my mom a big bag full of various things she likes, lotions, gardening stuff, candy, so on. I have no clue for the mil, she is VERY hard to shop for. It doesn't help she appreciates nothing, she will complain nonstop if the gift is not "perfect"!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 9:31 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I bought my mother a tshirt saying Hot Grandma! In her favorite color purple! I also bought 2 butterfly necklaces and make up for her. My grandmother will get flowers and a gift card so she can go shopping for herself! My husband won't tell me nothing!!! So I have no idea what I will get or do!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 9:50 AM on May. 3, 2011

• for my mom, my siblings and i all chipped it to get a birthstone bracelet - it has all of her kids and grandkids birthstones. for my mother in law we got earrings - she loves angels and my husband's younger brother died, so we got them as his birthstone since he is an angel now. we will also get her some flowers since it is her birthday also this week.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 10:03 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I'm getting my mom a basket of her favorite scents from bbw, a nice robe, and a gift card for her to get a mani and pedi. For my mil she likes tea and we found this amazing little tea pot/tea cup set.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:31 AM on May. 3, 2011

• The usual, a 4 or 6 pack of pansies to plant in her garden.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 11:44 AM on May. 3, 2011

• i do pictures every year something really special to them of my son.
    lynnlang

Answer by lynnlang at 11:49 AM on May. 3, 2011

• LOl! I got my mom a pooper scooper for her dog. She recently moved into an apartment and has to pick up after her dog all the time. She loved it and said it was the most thoughtful gift! :)
    zradiogirl

Answer by zradiogirl at 12:06 PM on May. 3, 2011

• massage; facial; movie and dinner; trip to the zoo
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:16 AM on May. 3, 2011

• My mil is the same way hahah. I am probably going to get her a plant for her garden.

Comment by gemgem (original poster) at 9:32 AM on May. 3, 2011