how to get 6 mos. in own crib?

My 6 mos old goes to bed at around 8 pm and sleeps until about 4 with 1 feeding....then he is wide awake and i made the mistake by putting him in bed with me for the last couple months......how do i break this habit and get him to go back to sleep by himself?

bugsmommee

Asked by bugsmommee at 2:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I wish I had the answer, but I put my 9 month old in is crib when he first goes to bed, he still wakes up at 4-5 and i bring him in bed with me too, he never wants to go to his crib and when he does he wakes up for the day.
    Anonymous

• I have the same problem. I put him to bed at night and he sleeps till about 6-7 then I give him a bottle and if I want to sleep anymore I have to put him in bed with me. He naps in his own bed during the day though.
    Tory1227

Answer by Tory1227 at 10:04 AM on Dec. 5, 2008