Losing baby weight?

i know diet pills and all that is dangerous especially while breastfeeding but is there any way to get this weight off? i exercise daily and its doing nothing for me. maybe my metabolism is slow i dont know. help me I am desperate!!

mama28th

Asked by mama28th at 2:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I think I lost most of my weight the first few months, but It was at about 1 year that all of a sudden I lost the rest. So keep breast feeding and it will come off. Although I am the same weight now as pre-pregnancy, My tummy is much flabbyer, so keep with the exercise too!
    AJmamma

Answer by AJmamma at 2:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• When I was breastfeeding I did Arbonnes Figure 8.. not the pills but the shakes. They helped as I was still getting the protein, fiber and other nutritions I needed and the baby needed but it also help me lose. The shakes are very safe and my kids love them still.. lol Specially my son.. I just give them one shake to split and they have it will a meal as it has so many good things for you. I mix their vitamins in it too. www.gofigure8.com is the support site with receipes and advise and www.passion4more.myarbonne.com is where you would order it. If for any reason you don't like it or want to try a different flavor you can return it or exchange the products. 45 day guarentee. Which is great.
    Also breastfeeding is a great way to lose weight too. Good luck!!
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 3:34 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I am nursing and using safe weight loss products the dr. said were ok pm me if you want info
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 3:01 PM on Dec. 6, 2008