I need HELP !

So AF showed up 4 days late this month i as so excited thinking this might be my month but BFN !!!
So i'm starting over :( But excited at least i can start over !!
I need help figuring out when is the best time to start taking OPK test. I went to the dollar store and bought 5. The last day of my period should be Friday this week. What date or day so i start taking my OPK tests ?

JPatton

Asked by JPatton at 9:20 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I hope others respond but I think it is the last day or the day after. Not 100%
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 9:26 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Ok, Thanks !
    JPatton

Comment by JPatton (original poster) at 9:28 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I bought my tests online through Amazon. I got 80 tests for $9.89 and free shipping. That way, I don't have to guess.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:38 AM on May. 3, 2011

• usually one ovulates 11 days after the last day of your period. so i would start checking around the 15th of the month. good luck!!
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 9:41 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Begin checking on Cycle day 10. Meaning, AF is day #1 of new cycle so test on day 10. I don't O till about day 16-18, but I have long cycles. Hopefully, you'll get your BFP before yuo run out of tests!! Happy BD'ing
    praying4baby985

Answer by praying4baby985 at 10:28 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Okay, Im going to start taking the OPK on day 10, looks like my cycle is anywhere from 28-30 days at least that is what it was this month.
    should i buy more then 5 OPK test ?
    JPatton

Comment by JPatton (original poster) at 10:35 AM on May. 3, 2011

• you may have to get more tests. youll have to keep checking every day until a positive shows up. i bought mine from amazon too. it also included pregnancy tests.
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 1:31 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Ok, Thanks for all the help ladies and i will stop but and buy somemore test ! Do you know if it matters what time of the day you take your OPK ?
    JPatton

Comment by JPatton (original poster) at 1:36 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Just test at the same time every day. I believe they say ideal is between 10am-6pm. Supposedly, FMUis not best as it is with HPT's. Also, I buy O tests at the Dollar Tree. Only $1 and have always worked for me!
    praying4baby985

Answer by praying4baby985 at 3:45 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Okay, that means i will have to test every day after work i get home around 5pm.. Thanks for all the advice :)
    JPatton

Comment by JPatton (original poster) at 3:50 PM on May. 3, 2011