for poodle lovers only.....since pit lovers had their question for pit lovers only.

what do you love about your poodle? i love that mine is super smart and is so loving and loyal.

don't know how to post pics although trying something out. will post a pic if it works.

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 2:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pets

• I'm on my fifth. I have two now and three waiting at the bridge. I've loved them all. They are so smart and just have the greatest personalities. And with poodles you don't have to give them "commands", you can just ask them to do something and usually they listen - honest. Plus they're extreme cuddle bugs! I could go on and on.

Deb_Jones

Answer by Deb_Jones at 5:40 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Well I have a poodle cross with bichon. He is a cute little boy that's also smart and loves to give kisses and his tail is always wagging...He is the best dog to groom. He loves to show off after he has his new do! He is as white as snow and has a wonderful coat. He was a rescue and I can't imagine why any one would have given him away!

doglovergranny

Answer by doglovergranny at 2:33 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i hate poodles. im an animal lover and i think they are a waste of a dog.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• FOR ANON. a waste of a dog um hello they are the second smartest dog, border collie being the first. i don't think they are a waste but your answer was and totally not asking you in the first place. if you can read it would say for poodle lovers only. also just so you know the navy seals use them. they are obviously smarter then you cause some poodles can actually read, unlike you.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Do you all keep them unshaven? I love the way they look with all their fur. They are hypoallergenic so I can snuggle with a fluffy poodle...which rocks my socks.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i only shave her all the way if i screw up her hair cut cause i can't afford to pay for her cuts plus i enjoy doing it myself. she is fluffy right now and going out her hair so that i can do the continental clip on her. she is also a huge fluffy cuddle bug.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2008