How often isshe suppose to kick??

Well I am now 20 Weeks pregnant and I am pretty sure i have felt her kick, What I am asking is it normal at 20 weeks to feel the baby move one day then not the other when there still so small or should i be feeling her everyday now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeah thats completely normal. Doctors recommend waiting until 28 wks to do fetal movement counts, because before then, most women don't feel a whole lot of kicks everyday. It gives you time to get used to her movements and get to know what periods of the day she is most active. Good luck!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:36 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• im 23 weeks and she kicks me random times in the day I worried too because sometimes she can go all day with no kick buts its normal til we get to that 28 weeks and even then every once and a while they will stay pretty quiet
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I think it's normal. I'm 21 weeks and I felt her moving and kicking practically all Tues but hardly at all yesterday or today. She must be tired from her extensive workout on Tuesday! If I'm sitting quietly at my computer, I can feel her kick here and there but if I'm up moving around, I don't feel her that much.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2008