So this morning

My husband could not find his uniform pants...and like a big baby he assumed someone else must have moved them. He pitched this huge fit insisting that we find his pants because one of us MUST have moved them. Then as I was picking up my uniform shirt I see a bag with uniform stuff in it... Low and BEHOLD that was his uniform in a bag. He had put it in there and forgotten. Did we (dd and I) get an apology?? Nope.

MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 9:34 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Yeah, men are pigs.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:35 AM on May. 3, 2011

• my husband does the same thing!!! this morning i wanted to go to the gym and he had the gym pass! we had 2 but he misplaced one and now we have to share. he goes to work all day and takes the other pass with him!! so frustrating! and then he tells me to find the one he lost!!!!
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 9:37 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I bet he felt stupid after you found them!
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 9:38 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Something similar happened to me last night. I washed all of my husband's uniforms and had his last pair of pants drying in the dryer. He told me that he was missing a whole uniform. I told him about his pants and he started turning up the house looking for his shirt. I told him it was in his closet but he said it wasn't. I had to go and show it to him and then he said "Well, what about my pants? I am still missing them".

Ugh, Men.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:38 AM on May. 3, 2011

• My husband does that all the time. lol They can't stand to be wrong.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 9:38 AM on May. 3, 2011

• My DH couldn't find the tongs last night when he was cooking on the grill. He said he looked all over for them. I walked into the kitchen and there they were in the container that they always go in.
    Sometimes I wonder how men function without us women around.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 9:39 AM on May. 3, 2011

• He did this once with his boots. I told him he had left them in his truck. He asked why he would have come inside without his boots on. I responded with he had changed for PT and left his boots in the truck. He kept looking around the house. I was busy getting myself ready and getting the kiddo ready. FINALLY he went outside and looked in the truck and guess what??? there they were.
    Shaken1976

Comment by Shaken1976 (original poster) at 9:42 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Sometimes I wonder how men function without us women around.--

they improvise..er, actually use their brain when they are forced to.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:43 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I do those kinds of things too, my hubs hates it.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:44 AM on May. 3, 2011

• This sounds like every morning at our house!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:53 AM on May. 3, 2011