What would you do?

If your husband or Boyfriend Got severly pissed that you cut your hair short? JW!

mrs.keen

Asked by mrs.keen at 9:47 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• It's your hair - if he loves you he should be happy that you're happy with it and move on. Does he not have anything better to do?
    BryRon

Answer by BryRon at 9:50 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Eh, he'd get over it. Been there, done that. Not with my DH of course, he loves me no matter what I do to my hair. lol A bf once told me I could not cut my waist length hair when I mentioned wanting it shorter, so I went and had it ALL cut off and donated to locks of love. It was about two inches long in the front, just long enough to spike it up good. He was so pissed! Shortly after that he was history and I started dating my now-DH :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:32 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Tell him its your hair and he doesn't control how you wear it. Sounds like he is wanting too much control and that could be dangerous.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:48 AM on May. 3, 2011

• My husband wouldn't get upset. I grow my hair out and then cut it to donate it to Locks of Love. My husband isn't so petty that he would get upset for me giving my hair to sick children. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:51 AM on May. 3, 2011

• i guess i would say "it will grow back! and i won't cut it then!" if it was my boyfriend that said that then i'd be thinking "if we don't break up by then!" but if it was my husband i guess i can't make promises that i won't cut it ever again.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:53 AM on May. 3, 2011

• its childish..i mean next he gets his hair cut..react the way we would or did... even if u have to act a bit...show him how childish
    bethany0199

Answer by bethany0199 at 9:56 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I ask him why I he was so mad and it was my hair he replys "This is our life, and you should've ask me before you did it"....he got all over my butt about it and didnt talk to me for 6 hours!
    mrs.keen

Comment by mrs.keen (original poster) at 9:56 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I'd buzz his when he fell asleep lol too bad for him I guess, and if its a BF, I'd probably get rid of him since he seems to only care about your looks and not you.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 10:09 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Does he ask you every time he shaves or gets his hair cut?
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 10:10 AM on May. 3, 2011

• eh im not saying hes right or that he should be able to control you but i cant blame him. long hair is nice. i used to get mad at my ex when he would shave his beard because i LOVED his beard, like i really loved it and he just wasnt the same without it and so i didnt understand why he would shave it when he knows i like it so much.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:10 AM on May. 3, 2011