Funniest/most embarrassing thing your kid said??

One time I ran out in my pj's to pay the rent. (sweats and a t-shirt) When we got there I had to pee so I took her in with me. (she was 3) She noticed I wasn't wearing underwear and asked where they were . I told her I must have forgotten. She ran out and told the property manager that her mommy was soooooo silly because she forgot to put on underwear. (I never went to pay the rent again).

About the same time she was playing horsie with my hubby. He got tired of playing and pretended to be a sleeping horsie. She pried open his eyes, pushed, pulled, and did everything she could think of to get him up. Finally she walked around him, smacked him on the ass, and said "Get your ass up horsie!"

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 9:53 AM on May. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• OMG you could be rich if you had a camera on her all day long! lol

When my DS was 3, he thought it was funny to make fart noises all around the grocery store and say, "Did you hear my mama's stinky fart?" That was a special time.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 9:57 AM on May. 3, 2011

• When my dd was 5, we went to a new friend's home for a birthday party. Admittedly, the home was messy, very unorganized and unkempt, but of course I ignored it and spoke to the mom hosting the bday party with small talk. My dd comes up to us and politely asks the host if she always keeps her house this dirty. I about passed out from embarressment.
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 9:58 AM on May. 3, 2011

• LOL Sleepy. I imagine it was. I have started a journal with all the crazy things she says. When she graduates I am going to have it bound and add some of her crazy pictures.....like when she licked black color wonder paper and turned her face purple....then told us she didn't do anything.
    Shaken1976

Comment by Shaken1976 (original poster) at 9:59 AM on May. 3, 2011

• we were in a chinese restaraunt my 17 year old was two at the time and he stood up and yelled I am not eating this it looks like bird shit. after at arbys he asked if someone already chewed his food. We never went back to either one of those places.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:00 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Omg you could be rich with the book! Just recently we went to the eye dr for my dh my son looks at one of the nurses and called her old he is 2.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 10:04 AM on May. 3, 2011

• When my ds was 2 he couldnt say the L in clock. We were at the vet and he said very loud "Look Mommy! A Cock!" The vet busted up laughing, I was like cLock honey, cLock
    He is 4 now and a few weeks ago we were in the video store and he asked to be held, so I picked him up and he farted and said oops, and 3 soldiers next to us busted up laughing, so he laughed and then squeezed out a few more, on my arm.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:11 AM on May. 3, 2011

• We pull up to a local full service gas station and I roll my window down and tell them how much gas I wanted. The guy comes to my window to get the money and my then 3 year old daughter says "Hey boy, are you gonna kiss my Mommy?"

Me and my oldest (again at this time she was 3) were at the hosital waiting for my friend to give birth to her first child. While waiting in the waiting room, she decided she needed to go potty. So I took her and I figured since we were there I would go ahead and go too. I praised her for being such a big girl and going to potty as we were walking out. We got back in the waiting room and she hollers out "Yay Mommy's a big girl, she tee-teed in the potty!" And yes, of course there was a waiting room full of people. I love it though, I could go on with this for days!
    MyLilClaireBear

Answer by MyLilClaireBear at 10:47 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I could contine on for days as well. LIke when we discussed the fact that she is half Indian....and she burst into tears. We couldn't figure out why. Once she calmed down she said she didn't want to wear a feather in her hair and run around making Indian sounds (She actually made the sounds but I don't know how to spell them) Once we explained it wasn't that kind of Indian she was okay. But then she ran around telling people that she was "Dot not feather Indian"
    Shaken1976

Comment by Shaken1976 (original poster) at 10:53 AM on May. 3, 2011

• LOL Too funny. Kids are worth having simply for the entertainment.

I guess among the most embarrassing/funny things my oldest has said was when she looked at a 90+ year old woman in the store and yelled "mom!!! Is she dead or alive?!?!" Omg. We don't live in a zombie movie kid.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:00 AM on May. 3, 2011

• One day, SO and I were apt hunting and we had my oldest son with us. He was 5 at the time. The apt manager we were talking to was a woman with very strong features. My son stared at her the whole time we were talking and right when we finished, he leaned over to me and whispered loud enough for her to hear, "is that a boy or a girl?" We didn't apply for that apt after all.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 11:06 AM on May. 3, 2011