Why does this happen??

I couple of years ago I used winsor pilates and it worked. Well fast forward 6 years later and 2 kids and I am trying to lose weight and have been trying to do the winsor pilates and I keep getting these headaches whenever I do them. I am even doing to modified version so I am not pushing myself but I just get a headache every time!! Like today I did maybe like 10 min (if that) and stopped because my cat was attacking me and then my son came and started in on me too and when I got up I could feel the headache coming on.

Why do you think this happens?

jnb71584

Asked by jnb71584 at 9:57 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• maybe stress ? i think i would consult a doctor if its happening every time
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:01 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Dehydration maybe? Are you drinking enough water?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 10:11 AM on May. 3, 2011

• make sure you're eating right and drinking a lot of water, if you are, go see your doctor
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 10:21 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I agree, it might be a matter of proper hydration. Have you had your blood pressure checked recently? It might be worth having it done. High blood pressure may lead to headaches. Lower your sodium to also help with this, and eat fresh foods (not processed) to help keep your potassium up.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:29 AM on May. 3, 2011

• But it only happens when I do winsor pilates. I can do 45 mins of turbo jam and not get a headache. I have to honestly say that no i do not drink enough water but like I said it only happens when I do winsor pilates.
    jnb71584

Comment by jnb71584 (original poster) at 12:14 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I would ask your doc to see what's going on then. Or maybe find another Pilates video to do. It might just be the combination of the moves in that particular one just affect your particular blood flow in a way that it gives you a headache.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:22 AM on May. 4, 2011