Dots of blood?

I went to the bathroom(pee) and when I wiped myself dots of blood showed up on the toilet paper, and its happened before but usually when i wipe myself again they aren't there, but this time i wiped again and they still showed up and i did it a third time and they still showed so I am freaking out and I don't know what to do? help please

Natashaheart

Asked by Natashaheart at 2:33 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? If you're 30+ wks it could be bits of your mucous plug. If before then, you should probably call your doctor
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:34 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I am 34 weeks
    Natashaheart

Answer by Natashaheart at 2:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I would still call the doc. Better safe than sorry. It is normal to have some spotting near the end of pregnancy but it can also be an early warning sign.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:46 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• you should definetly call your doctor sounds like you might be going into labor soon.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2008