? about mens areas? instructions pls adult content

ok so me and my dh are just now getting around to the 69 thing more often..i have heard through other posts that you can make them more excited, get off better etc my stimulating them in other areas...i have heard by pressure on the area between the scrotum and butt...or putting pressure on the acutal butt hole..lol i know it sounds sooo gross but im curious...can anyone give me any advice? Have I heard things correctly? Is there anything you can tell me that I should know or look for? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Just simply putting your finger in his anus as you are giving oral can make him a very happy camper! LOL
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:02 AM on May. 3, 2011

• you can also massage his perineum (the area between scrotum and anus) as you're giving oral. I wouldn't stick your entire finger in his anus though. probably just massage the area as well.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 11:10 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Agree with first response. He'll get hard as a rock and cum like crazy if you do that!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:46 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Also give attention to his scrotum! :)
    Anonymous

• ALL the above is correct!
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 4:22 PM on May. 3, 2011