what 2 do

ok my bf found out bout his friend texting me and asking me 2 have sex with him and he always has people watching me so i decided 2 move out then the other day i got a new phone and he ends up texting that guy acting like it was me and stuff! just 2 see how he talks 2 me without even telling me and he doesn't know i have i new phone and my bf is acting like hes me 2 him cuz obviously what i tell him isn't enough what would u do about the whole thing?

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• Your BF sounds insecure. I would lay it out for him. Say this is what happened (and tell the whole truth) if you dont believe me we will no longer be together. I put up with an insecure BF for 4 years and asside from my beautiful baby girl I regret the rest of the time I wasted with him. He never even had a reason to doubt me and when I would come home 30 minutes late form the grocery store the first thing he would say is "who were you fuc*ing?!?" I wont put up with it anymore. I am lucky to have a trusting husband. He needs to get over it and trust you are telling the truth and nothing happened between you and this other guy. This other guy initiated it...not you so you cannot be blamed.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:00 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• dump my BF. Because he is acting like an ass.

Answer by louise2 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Are you responding to the friend;s msgs?? If you are you might be adding fuel to the fire. Ignore him. Your BF needs to trust you so long as you haven't done anything to provoke it.
    MeeShee

Answer by MeeShee at 2:57 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• no i haven't texted him at all and he still is going on bout it thats y i got a new phone and didn't give him my num but hes still accusing i am getting so tired of it
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 3:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Ask myself....are we still in high school? Because we sure are acting like we are!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2008