Can you park your car in your garage?

If you have one, that is. I can't--mine is full of stuff.

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 11:13 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Yes. We have a 3 car garage though so one gets used for storage.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:15 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Nope, my soon-to-be hubby has the garage full of crap from coupons when he worked at Arby's 30 YEARS ago to other crap that I have no idea.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:15 AM on May. 3, 2011

• We have a lot of "stuff" too , on shelving units in our garage and my husband's tools but it's supposed to be a 2 car garage, so we can still park one of our cars in it. Eventually his plan is to get a tool shed out back to keep all his stuff in so we'll be able to get 2 of our cars in.

Answer by missanc at 11:16 AM on May. 3, 2011

• No....we have a bunch of crap in ours lol...boxes from the furniture we just bought, clothes to take to the Goodwill, just a bunch of junk we need to get rid of lol....maybe one day lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:16 AM on May. 3, 2011

• No. I have a single car garage full of garage sale stuff. Also, it doesn't have an automatic opener, so I wouldn't bother anyway except if there was going to be hail or something.
    MariAnKenobi

Answer by MariAnKenobi at 11:19 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Yes. Both of our cars fit in it. However, right now mine isn't in there because our puppy and her mama have been sleeping in there bc it still gets cold at night (( there is a doggy door))
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:20 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I could! But don't. I like having open space in there. When its supposed to rain bad or like the tornadoes we had and hail then yes it goes in there.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 11:20 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Maybe if I use my van as a big dozer I could fit it in there lol

We have a tiny garage.
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 11:26 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Yes, I can. I've never understood the concept of using a garage for so much storage that you can't keep a car in there. Now, I know some folks have no other storage options available to them but around here, everybody has a shed and a basement and still need to use their garage for storage to the point where the cars have to sit outside. I hope to never own that much crap in my life!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on May. 3, 2011

• 2 car garage 3 cars and none can fit hubby has too much crap in there
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 11:33 AM on May. 3, 2011