Multiple miscarriages now pregnant again.....

Im worried about having sex.... has anyone had multiple miscarriages and worried about the same thing?

jmgblair10

Asked by jmgblair10 at 11:21 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Have you talked to your doctor? Most times, when women have had multiple miscarriages, they try to find out why, and give medication... Sex will not hurt the baby. But if you are u comfortable, then don't...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:23 AM on May. 3, 2011

• We had 2, and then a few years later got preggo and a beautiful baby girl :) Try not to stress and worry, that'll only add to it. You'll be fine, I've come to actually believe miscarriages don't happen b/c you've done something wrong. Sex is fine, and I'm guessing not the reason for previous miscarriages, at least I hope nobody tried to tell you that. Good Luck momma!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 11:23 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I can tell you I had 1 Last Year and Im preggo now 1st trimester & Im freaked at it .. I wont have sex b/c im too scared
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 11:23 AM on May. 3, 2011