If you're taken out for Mother's Day with whom?

I am early wishing you a Happy Mother's Day! I hope its perfect for you! If you're taken out for mothers day.. Do you always share it with your DD's Mother in law? If that's the case? Or with who? Its always my DD's mother in law for Mothers Day & our birthdays. So what's your normal? Many years I've stayed home due to 32 years of Migraines. Then my Cancer in 2010. What do you do?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:23 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• This will be only my second Mother's day (DD is a toddler). This year, like last year, we're caught up in activities having to do with MIL. That's ok, but it would be nice to do something for me too.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:27 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Thank you, and Happy Mother's Day to you too. I usually spend it with my DF and our boys, them we visit MIL and my mother. We usually just go out to eat or hang out.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 11:28 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I am hoping I don't have to see my MIL for Mother's Day. Nothing sucks worse than having to listen to what a terrible mother & wife you are for a Mother's Day present. My mom lives several hours away so we don't see her for the holiday. Hopefully I will get a nice dinner out with my husband and our daughters, that's who I really want to spend time with for the holiday (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:37 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Every Mother's Day, we take my mom, mil, fil, sil, hubby, me and our dd (sometimes skids) out for breakfast. Then do whatever the rest of the day.
    zradiogirl

Answer by zradiogirl at 11:49 AM on May. 3, 2011