His Ex

now that my new boyfriends mom know about me being pregnant.. me and my boyfriend are doing amazing and all the sudden his stupid ex won't leave neither one of us alone... what am i supposed to do about her?. she is tearing us apart.. and i'm not supposed to stress but how not?? please help!!!!!

kaitie_bug

Asked by kaitie_bug at 2:42 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• i dont understand how she is apart of your life at all? how is she tearing you apart? that affects the advice
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 2:45 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• How is his ex apart of your or his life anymore?
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the rest^^^^^^^^^^^^

because she keeps her mouth running about us and she keeps bringing up there past... she calls and calls and always text and it's so annoying.. how are we going to get rid of her???
    kaitie_bug

Answer by kaitie_bug at 2:48 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• ummm change ur number get something on her so she can't come near u guys and stuff
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 2:50 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• she lives like right up the road from his house..... and i talk to her sister and we have change numbers but she took it from her sister!!!
    kaitie_bug

Answer by kaitie_bug at 2:51 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Tell your SO to shove his foot down her throat. I went through the same thing with my husbands ex (they have a kid together and she never had an interest in her son until we were together) She kept calling and texting asking him to come over with their son and have "family time" like watch movies together. He was oblivious until I explained to him what she was trying to do. He put his foot down her throat and the calls started tapering off and the texts. She saw her son for his birthday since then and that has been the only contact she has made once she realized I wasnt going anywhere. But it does feel like its tearing you apart, but if you love each other blow her off and tell him to tell her to FU#% off....she is not wanted or needed. We dont even know where she is at now:) Hopefully in another state.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I'm sorry honey..I have to deal with that too, she is called a baby mama and will never go away! I must say that since I have been around, things have eased up..she sounds a bit immature..however, the longer you to are together..maybe, just maybe, she will realize that you are going to last..I have found that with BM , when she gets a man (for a month at the most) she tends to simmer down..and i know it is tough to change your number..time will be the best remedy when dealing with jealousy..and not letting it bother you. MISERY LOVES COMPANY
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• It's not that she is dealing with baby mama drama...right? Just a nosey ex gf that won't move on from her (the op's) new boyfriend.
    You need to well your boy needs to tellher she needs to kick rocks. If he's not willing to block her number, myspace account or whatever venues she's try to contact yout hrought there is obviously more going on. I'm glad yout otld his parents about you being pregnant but this chick needs to step off or you need to start looking elsewhere. There are a million guys out there that owuld step up wioth you and your baby. Remember that.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:00 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• would maybe just letting what she does or say just slide off you back work? i would just try to ignore her and eventually all her work will wear her out. also make sure that your man doesn't react to her too. there is no easy answer to this one and nothing really works against a women scorned.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• She will only be around as long as he allows her to be.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2008