Am I wrong

This is a serious situation and I need some help on how to deal with this. At my dad's funeral last May I intoduced my husband to my cousin and they have started to speak on the phone just a little to much for me and I mean where they are talking almost everyday several times a day. He does not know that I look at our phone log online and I mean they have talked up to 105 minutes at a time, Now I am no jealous woman but I am concerned I plan on approaching her because she is my blood, the hell with him. What makes it so bad she dosen't call me at ALL her excuse is I don't answer my phone. I don't want to call her mad because I know it is not going to come out the way it is supposed to, but this is too much. My husband sent 400.00 worth of flowers in Dec telling me someone on the job had a baby do he think I am johnny the jackass. I have a bad temper and it is taking everything in my not to hurt him I wish there was a way I could find out who the flowers went to, he ordered it from proflowers. I am not hurt I am angry.....

twinblessed

Asked by twinblessed at 11:46 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• He is wrong, and she is too I would confront her first and tell her how you feel about her spending so much time on the phone with YOUR dh.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 11:48 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Call proflowers and ask? An hour and a half phone conversation - something is up, simple as that. Good luck
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:48 AM on May. 3, 2011

• just confront them both. if they act weird about it, then you need to do a little detective work and figure things out.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 11:48 AM on May. 3, 2011

• can you check his credit card statements, or check his online banking. then call the company saying they were sent on this day and the person i sent them to never contacted me so i just wanna make sure the flowers got there..it sounds strange to me. i wish you luck
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 11:49 AM on May. 3, 2011

• i dont think you're wrong i'd be concerned too even though i like to give the benefit of the doubt first.... but that all seems a bit much. good job not flipping out even with a bad temper but i'd confront the situation as soon as possible. you have the proof and i dont wanna instigate but even if there's nothing sexual going on then there's still some knd of emotional relationship between them which can be just as bad. good luck
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 11:51 AM on May. 3, 2011

• The flowers were sent in Dec so I don't think they would tell me that information, I got the information from his bank statement he thinks I got it from his credit card statement so he hides those (dumbass) There is nothing going on sexual because he can't perform that I know for sure. I want to give the benefit of the doubt but this is to much, I am going to try to calm down before I confront her becuase I would try to kill her and that is not what I want. My marriage is not great at all, but I would prefer it be anyone but someone in my family.
    twinblessed

Comment by twinblessed (original poster) at 12:02 PM on May. 3, 2011

• He is very very very wrong! And even though u have every right to be angry at ur cousin because she should not be talking to ur hubby, the one u should have the come to Jesus meeting with is ur hubby! He should not be calling her and much less sending her ANYTHING! Omg I'm so mad for u! Both of them r direspecting u! Girl, u need to nip this NOW!!!!!!!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 12:27 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I totally agree w/PANZONSMOM!!!! Nip this now!!!!!
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 12:44 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I don't want to talk to him because I am not going to get anywhere by talking to him we have been married to him 15 years this year so I know he is going to think i am tripping so talking to her is the best thing to do. But I need to be careful with what needs to be said to her because I know she is going to go back and tell him what we talk about.
    twinblessed

Comment by twinblessed (original poster) at 12:46 PM on May. 3, 2011

• $400 is a hell of a lot on flowers. I'd be mad as hell, and not have been able to keep my mouth shut. I give kudos to you! How the hell have you not beat his ass by now????
    Try calling the flower place anyway, it's worth a shot.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 1:14 PM on May. 3, 2011