How do you tell someone your possibly prego if.......?

So I am talking to this guy for awhile like over a year! About six months in the relationship we start to get serious but never acknowlegde that we are an item!!! So in b/t the six months we took a break he got this girl prego and her baby didnt make it! Now a month or more later we get back together and 3 months down the line I think we might have slipped up somewhere and now I am possibly prego! How do you tells someone something like that after he already lost one child recently and wasnt looking to have anymore soon much less he never talked about having any with me!!!!! Then on top of that he is still hurting over a 10yr relationship before me!!! HELP!!!

cjshanta88

Asked by cjshanta88 at 11:49 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Just tell him.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:50 AM on May. 3, 2011

• First you wait until you know for sure.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:50 AM on May. 3, 2011

• You said possible, make sure you are pregnant before telling him anything. You might worry or stress him out for no reason. If you are then you just need to sit down and talk to him.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 11:52 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Well I took at test at doctors and first line was really dark and the second was light; so they took blood! I am waiting on that!!!
    cjshanta88

Comment by cjshanta88 (original poster) at 11:55 AM on May. 3, 2011

• If there is any line at all you are pregnant. They check the blood to check what exactly your hormone levels are.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 12:29 PM on May. 3, 2011

• you may have a chemical pregnancy. I really hope this is the case:) when you know for sure 100%
    just tell him and go from there good Luck
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 12:45 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Thanks, I guess im just preparing for the worst so I can take it if it is that way!
    cjshanta88

Comment by cjshanta88 (original poster) at 2:14 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I would think he needs to be more careful.

You need to go get a test and find out for sure before you stress or have to tell him anything.
    mamawhit

Answer by mamawhit at 5:06 PM on May. 3, 2011