I need help with fun things to do for this weekend. Its are annivursuary, husbands birthday and mothersday!!!!

I cant afford to go out for everysingle one of those celebrations but definatly will be going out a couple of times this weekend. I was thinking bowling cause we love it and havnt been for a while but any other ideas that wouldnt be too expensive. Maybe the zoo cause the kids love going there but Im worried its going to be too packed?

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:50 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Entertainment

• never heard of people going to the zoo for mother's day weekend but it sounds like fun. we went bowling for our anniversary this year and it was great. for hubby's birthday you can make a cake or have some friends over and do a poker night it's cheaper than going out
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 11:53 AM on May. 3, 2011

• I would do dhs birthday and your anniversary together. Do stuff you two enjoy, a nice dinner, maybe miniature golf... For mothers day, do a nice at home brunch.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:56 AM on May. 3, 2011

• spelling lessons?
    Anonymous

• We enjoy family swim at the community center. Especially the hot tub!
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 10:01 PM on May. 3, 2011

• The zoo is a good idea and dinner of course or a small bar-b-q
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 11:03 AM on May. 5, 2011