Miscarrying multiples

Anyone ever miscarry multiples? My dr believes I will miscarry my triplets. I'm currently 5 weeks, but cramping and having brownish/pink discharge and my levels aren't increasing as they should. I go back in on thrusday for more blood work and Friday for another ultrasound. What should I expect if I miscarry? I have only had two pregnancies, and have 2 kids, so this is all new to me. This was natural no ivf or help... It hasn't sunk in yet, since we just found out saturday that we were expecting...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I lost twins.. it broke my heart! it's the same as a normal miscarriage just with several more days to pass the embryos
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on May. 3, 2011

• depends on how they miscarry. Sometimes they miscarry normally, sometimes not. i had a lot of problems with the twins i was pregnant with, to the point i had to have an emergency abortion/ d&c. keep in touch with your doctors and they will let you know if they see complications during the miscarry.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:21 PM on May. 3, 2011

• i wish i could help but dont have any experience in the matter. i think if you JUST found out and you'll know so soon what the diagnosis is, then it wasn't meant to be. i dont know if that makes sense but i mean it in a good way. i'm sorry you're going through that. good luck
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 12:26 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I hope your not miscarrying. Alot of the times with multiples one will miscarry. God, please keep these baby's safe in this womans womb, amen.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 5:40 PM on May. 3, 2011