Got kids that are into Legos?

Hi, I run an online retail business. We sell robots and have recently become an authorized retailer for Legos. The main reason we want to carry Legos is for the Mindstorms (robotics) and Technic (legos w/gears) categories.

Unfortunately, Lego requires us to make a huge purchase of sets to get started. I have no clue which Lego lines to select, except that the ones that are in stores are usually not good for us. (If people can buy it in a store, why purchase online?)

I tried asking on our Facebook page and also my friends on Facebook, but I guess there aren't enough people who have kids that are into Legos.  So I am trying here... 

Moms w/kids who are fans of Legos, can you look at the link and tell me which themes are your favorites?  Which sets are hard to find in stores?  Thank you so much for your help!

Lego Themes

RobotLady

Asked by RobotLady at 11:55 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Shopping

• I've never seen the Pirates of the Caribbean in stores. The Pooh one is cute too. Star Wars is big in my house and the Ninja ones too!
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 12:17 PM on May. 3, 2011

• lego duplo! wish i could be more help but my kids are still young so duplo is all we're working with
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 12:18 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Thanks for your answers, please bump this so I can get more comments. Thanks!
    RobotLady

Comment by RobotLady (original poster) at 12:25 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Mine son is just getting into legos and so far is favorites are Star Wars, City and Harry Potter. He would probably like the Pirate one too.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 1:44 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Pirates of the Caribbean is hard to get. My kids still like Star Wars, Lego City and Ninjago.? We've recently gotten into harry potter too and Indiana Jones....
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:01 AM on May. 5, 2011

• my son is 9 and his favs are starwars, lego city (which are hard to find) and the like aircraft carriers and millitary type...
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:39 AM on May. 8, 2011