Need help FAST.

Ok, I have been trying to work at home for years and I have tried it all...
I do not enjoy direct selling and with my location it is not possible. No one has the money or even wants me in their home. I want a business or job that is 100% online with my computer and phone. No melalueca please, tried that one too.

If you have one that I am interested in I can get started today!
Just have to be budget friendly, proven, and no I do not expect to rich over night.
It has to be something everyone loves or needs.

any new business are welcome though thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on May. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• The only jobs I can say are if you have secretary experience, you'll have to go job hunting but some offer at home work for secretaries. Or start your own business. Buy and sell or whatever.
    other options.. go to beauty school and become a beautician out of your house or esthetics aka skin care. or massage.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:10 PM on May. 3, 2011

• baby sitting is also a source of income or going out for your day care license.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:11 PM on May. 3, 2011

• The Gift Basket Business is Booming!! People are always sending a gift baskets to someone almost every day of the yr!:-)

I have a Gift Basket Business and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,but you can do parties if you like, no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check and yes it has help to pay for extra things we need and on our tax refund!!:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-)
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership

Have a beautiful day!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Baskets Business
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 12:15 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I have a list of some places I have used and had good success with myself, all free, all done online! Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:56 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I have a business that I personally love, and I do it all online. We have a great support team to help you get started. I only work with really dedicated people though. If you will quit after one week (although I know plenty of people who have make 300-1,000 in their first week) then this really isn't for you. But, since you stated that you don't expect it overnight, I believe that is NOT you. Send me a friend request so we can talk a little more and I can send you a few things that you could start looking at so we can start you today!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 1:14 PM on May. 3, 2011

• my business is people oriented...if you are interested...message me
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 1:42 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I do my business 99% online I work about 20 hrs a week i make about 5 K a month from home.

Ive been doing this business 1 1/2 yrs they are 39 years old and publicly trade on the NYSE for 37 years making more reliable and legitimate than anything else b/c we are publicly audited every 90 days...We are also rated #78 of the Top 100 businesses by FORBES.
    and are BBB A= rated.

I personally was making over 1 K in my first month.

Id love to chat with you aboiut all of it if you would like to messag me.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 11:01 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Would some kind of food business work where you are? Depends on the area you live, if anyone has any kind of money. But I heard of a mom who fried chicken on her kitchen stove and sold it to nearly factory workers for lunch. And she was in a very poor area. A friend's mom paid her and her sibling's ways through college by making pies. (They were awesome.) Plus the kids never had top worry about finding summer and vacation jobs. They knew what they would be doing.
    oddfox

Answer by oddfox at 8:50 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Then this might be perfect for you!! Done all with your computer and phone, just $49.95 and that includes your website, one on one training with a coach, and on top of that, there is live training almost everyday of the week. A pretty amazing company with some awesome up front bonuses too. Take a look and get back with me if this interests you. Good luck\

www.15708640118.com
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 1:10 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing and small business marketing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:42 AM on May. 8, 2011