Is he serious?? adult content

So I need to work from home as maternity pay soon ends and I cannot afford childcare, I asked DH if he's mind me doing text chats, and he loves the idea lol! He actually joked that we should both 'get the web cam on, and see how much we earn!'

I was only thinking about making money for us to pay bills, and spend on our new baby, but he really likes the idea of filming us having sex, I don't know what to do! I guess it's ok if we don't show faces, but I don't know if we'll be getting into something 'dirty'. Anyone else do this? Or know anyone who made a lot of money doing it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• Are you going to be okay when your child's friends make comments about what mommy does for work? Remember once it's out there it is always out there. It just takes one snide comment and you've injured your child. The choices you make now aren't just about you their about your child.
    emzmom568

Answer by emzmom568 at 1:18 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I think if you do, your heading down a dark road. But if your desperate.... If you need money and can't afford childcare look into the voucher program. They will help pay for childcare while you work.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:05 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I know someone who does it, she makes really good money at it too. She just doest the phone part and not cam
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:54 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Hmmmm I always wondered if people who did that were worried about their friends and family seeing it. Guess not unless they just don't think about it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:08 PM on May. 3, 2011

• It could be a dark road, but at least it's with your husband and not strangers.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 12:14 PM on May. 3, 2011

• how do you make money doing texts?
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 12:28 PM on May. 3, 2011

• My husband and I have made movies, but only for fun! He's way too protective of me to ever let anyone else see that much of my body, or want me to talking dirty to other men - he is the only man that gets that from me!

Answer by missanc at 12:28 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Text chats, you sign up to adult websites and pretty much 'talk dirty' to people through text or on the telephone.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:38 PM on May. 3, 2011