A sign of the end ?

i am not one of those people who think the world is ending in 2012 ...

BUT i believe I heard before that one of the "signs" that the world is going to end is when everyone in the world will see a dead man ( or dying man ) ...

Now I was thinking... alot of people are asking for a photo of dead osama... If they do have one and it is "leaked" .. that photo would then be all over the internet and all over the tv and also most people would want to see.... meaning almost everyone in the world could see it...

Could that be " the sign" .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Religious Debate

• Well if seeing a photo of a dead or dying man is a sign we have seen that before already. Mussolini, Saddam and now Osama. I am certain there are other people out there whose images have been posted after death.

Answer by gemgem at 12:05 PM on May. 3, 2011

• LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:06 PM on May. 3, 2011

• No. The world is going to end when the world is going to end and there isn't anything anyone can do to stop it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:06 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Oh my LMAO ...no alot of us saw Saddams too ..still here
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:09 PM on May. 3, 2011

• how many people have seen a picture of Jesus Christ on the cross?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:09 PM on May. 3, 2011

• girl are you kidding with this question?
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 12:12 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I heard a sign of the end times was when cats & dogs lived together in peace and harmony.
    Anonymous

• Dale Earnhart, was leaked. Still here..........................................................
    Anonymous

• I know I have seen several photos on news stories od dead men. Hmmm
    Anonymous

• Uh...yeah..........what are youy smoking again? Frankly this wouldn't be the first picture of a dead man seen world wide nor will it be the last IMO. I'm pretty sure the video of Kennedy being shot was pretty world wide too. We're still here. Sorry but I don't play into conspiracy theories, especially those regarding the failed predictions of the "end of days"
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:40 PM on May. 3, 2011