Can i be pregnant this is really bothering me because im high risk

my last period was april 7 2011 and my babyfatere and i had sex april 13 can i be pregnant? i really need help i lost my first son and i cant plan anothre baby grave site :-(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• and now starts the 2 week wait. you only have a few more days left to take a test. you could always try to take one now and maybe your hgc hormones would be high enough, but I would use FMU if I were you
    TxMom2324

Answer by TxMom2324 at 12:10 PM on May. 3, 2011

• oops hcg hormones sorry, sticky key board ;)
    TxMom2324

• if ur prego....congrats:) but maybe u needa go c a doctor thats wat i did:)!!!!
    BrittishLynn

Answer by BrittishLynn at 12:14 PM on May. 3, 2011

• i went to the er about 2 weeks ago because i kept geting sick and the only thing they did was give me something to stop geting sick and check my vitals and did a chest x ray and on my lower belly. n with my son it 3 times to go to the er and the 3 time they checked me it was to late my cervix could not be stiched i have weak cervix and didnt know at the time and im trying to keep it from happening agine my baby boy was due october 25 2010 and i had him june 28 and he died july 28
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:19 PM on May. 3, 2011

• It sounds like you have an "incompetent cervix" and knowing that, if you are pregnant now, they can do MUCH more to protect you and your baby with early care. I would test and/or get to the doctor asap so that you can get your circlage (sp) done and probably put on some hormone shots that keep you from having contractions. Try not to be scared. It sounds like they just did not know of your condition with your previous baby. I am so sorry that you lost your son, but hopeful that now that they know you would be able to go on to have a fairly healthy pregnancy and baby.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:07 PM on May. 3, 2011

• my period didnt come today
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:21 PM on May. 7, 2011

• still no period and a negative test and i have been haveing sore nipples for the past two weeks and i got dizzy today feeling like i was about to pass out and got really sick. i really need to know what to do.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:35 AM on May. 9, 2011