Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So tired of the crap!!!

my ex and i have been going to court over visitation for the past 4 years. he has had supervised visitation for the past 2 years. hes has only recently been allowed to take them to his house. now hes causing more drama. he was supposed to pick them up on monday, never showed and then called the court and said i wasnt there with the kids!!! i waited for him for 35 minutes!! hes always doing stupid things, attacking me and then acting like an angel to the courts. stealing my credit info and then telling the courts he wants to coparent!! give me a break!! then last weekend he spit at me when he got the kids! i just cant take this crap for the next 10 years until the kids are older. how am i supposed to keep dealing with this not to mention lawyers are getting really expensive. he gets a free one and thinks its funny i have to pay for mine. im trying to get on with my life but i cant like this


Asked by mykidsmom86 at 12:15 PM on May. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

Level 16 (3,115 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • Oh wow, what a douchebag. Could you maybe try to have someone with you whenever you go bring the kids to him? Get his ass in trouble legally. He steals your credit card info, call the cops, press charges. You must be so frustrated. Good luck, I really hope you find some peace, and that he gets what's coming to him.

    Answer by Nanixh at 1:04 PM on May. 3, 2011

  • Document everything. See if you can get someone who can be there with you when you hand off the children to witness this behavior. I'd also talk with your lawyer, particularly in light of him stealing your credit info.

    Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:22 PM on May. 3, 2011

  • i have documented everything. courts dont care. all they care about is the time he gets with the kids. and what happens criminally cant be brought into the custody issues

    Comment by mykidsmom86 (original poster) at 12:28 PM on May. 3, 2011

  • I agree with the documenting everything, and ask for the police to assist in the exchange. If he is spitting at you and stealing your credit card info, file charges against him. Get a restraining order.

    Answer by MeandMyBabes at 2:51 PM on May. 3, 2011

  • Document also get a neighbor who is friendly to state u were there I know what u r going through

    Answer by rinamomof2 at 4:23 PM on May. 3, 2011