Do you hide any

money in the house or do you keep everything in the bank? My friend hides so much of her money in the house..I don't know I just don't think I would ever do that..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Money & Work

• I hide some money just in case. I have a habbit of loosing my bank card. If it should happen over the weekend at least I have some cash. It's also good in the event I wanna order a pizza or something at the last minute.
    MeeShee

Answer by MeeShee at 2:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• We do keep some cash on hand for emergencies.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• No I would never hide money... ALL of the money is OUR money. My husband has full rain over anything in our house even money. Hiding it would be sneaky... I'm not!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:58 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• woah there, I don't thik my friend is hiding it from her husband she's just stashing it in the house.
    Anonymous

• This reminds me of an episode of George Lopez when his moms house burns down and she had like thousands of dollars hidden in a mattress or something. Yeah... too risky.
    Anonymous

• the first thing i thought of actually was george lopez!! haha. where she didnt have a bank or fire safe or anything cuz they were for "suckers" LOL. great minds think alike!! i dont hide my money, no, lol but i do make a lot extra on THIS SITE!

Anonymous

• I have a little lock box in my laundry room that has a little money in it...nothing major...my actual savings is in the bank...its almost like a "petty cash" lol...we use it if we decide we want to go out somewhere or if we need some quick cash.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:30 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• no, but a friend of ours does...one day we were having a bbq and were getting ready to go out and he was like "BRB!!" He came back with all thismoney lol..
    Said the economy is too many and will not leave his money in a bank so he keeps it hidden in his house

If his house burns...
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 6:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I don't but I worked at a bank and had a customer who kept it in there oven until there hubby came home and turned it on. She had about 2K in the oven and it was gone. Some people are dumb. So if you are keeping it at home be VERY selective as to where you keep it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Dec. 5, 2008