Toys for a 7 month old

What are some good toys to buy for a 7 month old girl? I am racking my brain as to what to get my dd. We already bought her the Rainforest activity centre where she can sit in it and bounce and turn around. But I am not sure what else to get.
Ideas with links would be so helpful.
Thanks

MeeShee

Asked by MeeShee at 2:52 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I got my little girl the Fisher Price stage at that age and she loves it. It looks like a little stage with a mirror and she can "sing" along with songs. Also, I got her an activity stand that she could pull up on and walk around with activities that she likes alot.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 2:57 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My DD is 8 mo and is getting the big legos with an activity table, and a bunch of seasame street stuff because she loves Elmo. We are also considering the Baby V-tech game.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 3:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2008