Jerry Springer-real or fake?

Sometimes I think its fake because I have a hard time swallowing the "I'm sleeping with him and his brother" and then, I think its real because its impossible to act like that? What do u think?

emmyandlisa

Asked by emmyandlisa at 12:31 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Entertainment

• I went to a live taping of the show once, it was crazy! The directors egg them on and tell them to fight and throw chairs and stuff. It's really hyped up for the TV
    WishyClarkson

Answer by WishyClarkson at 12:42 PM on May. 3, 2011

• lmao that's all fake. all of it.
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 12:32 PM on May. 3, 2011

• The fakest thing on television! I vomit a little in my mouth everytime I even see a clip of Jerry Springer lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:32 PM on May. 3, 2011

• They openly admit it's fake. You'll see the same people show up as guests with different names over the years.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:33 PM on May. 3, 2011

• It's not just Jerry that's fake. Two friends of mine were on Ricki Lake back in the day (different shows). One said that that they were plied with liquor in the Green Room to loosen them up and fed lines and stuff to am up their story (it was about Baby daddy drama.) The other friend was on "you're Too Big to Wear that". She said they doctored up her outfit in a way she would never actually wear it but she played it off anyway, cuz, hey, free trip to NYC!
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 9:49 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Fake.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 12:34 PM on May. 3, 2011

• No kidding! Ill have to pay better attention lol.
    emmyandlisa

Comment by emmyandlisa (original poster) at 12:35 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Years ago he said he was going 100% fake, so theres your answer.

Answer by gemgem at 12:54 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Fake, if you watch those types of shows enough, you will see the same people cycle through with different disguises.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:25 PM on May. 3, 2011

• It just seems too fake and who likes to listen to all those women screaming at their man, why do it on TV? tell them at home
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 2:42 PM on May. 4, 2011