Has anyone else not decorated for Christmas?

what are you waiting for? I have no motivation to do it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Holidays

• I'm 8 months pregnant with a 4 1/2 year old and an 18 month old. I'm hoping to sweet talk the hubby into doing it this weekend.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 2:58 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• We havent yet but its just because my husband is always working and hunting and I want him to comw with us to get our tree, so we are doing it all on sunday. I cant wait!!
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 3:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I hope to get mine done this weekend, but dont know yet seeing as now we will be working on the dryer now. It broke down this morning
    nicky5053

Answer by nicky5053 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i haven't yet. I have to buy a new christmas tree and figure out what holiday decorations to buy.
    KRISTYLOVE

Answer by KRISTYLOVE at 5:08 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I shattered my ankle and am waiting on DH,I usually am decorated before thanksgiving,Robin
    ilovecoffee95

Answer by ilovecoffee95 at 7:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I am also lacking the motivation to get off this site and decorate!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Outside we're decorated but we haven't gone to get our tree yet! We'll be getting and decorating our tree this weekend! I'm not looking forward to "fighting" the baby over the tree! :D
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:47 AM on Dec. 5, 2008