I am having a day from hell!

Stressed out trying to get everything done before my husband deploys on thrusday. I am moving out of our house ( we rent) I have a money order written out to the owners who live in a different state who no longer need the money order so, I am trying to figure out how to get our money back which is becoming a pain. Trying to get everything packed up to put in storage, lost my mucus plug last night ( well part of it more has come out today) and I am only 20 weeks along. Braxton hicks ever so often, and on top of everything else my daughter just pooped and my husband has not returned home with diapers yet. I am waiting on my OB to call me back and I am sure she want me to come get checked out. Will someone please cheer me up? I am such a big ball of stress right now :/

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 12:57 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I wore my workout shorts backwards today and taught two classes that way! I put on two different socks and I had mascara above my eyes making me look like a clown. Just visualize this and hopefully you will feel better! ha!
    f1tmama

Answer by f1tmama at 1:01 PM on May. 3, 2011

• my step dad got laid off, he has a masters, he graduated with a 4.1. NOBODY wants to hire him. He has great work ethic. Its his age. 61. He just got done with Chemo and had his main leg bone removed because of bone cancer. So he walks with a cain. My mom and him live 15 hours away, he got an interview 45 min from me and sence they have to leave their house, they are packing up their U Haul and hoping this job will work out. He called the job that interviewd him, They said, Oh, well we are still interviewing people. So who knows what is going on with that mess. Just goes to show, that even a high honors collage graduate cant even get a job in this economy.
    surfgrl60

Answer by surfgrl60 at 1:07 PM on May. 3, 2011

• LOL thank you! Definantly made me laugh :)
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 1:08 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Surfgrl- oh my goodness! I am so sorry to hear about all of that...I will keep him in my prayers. I hope all works out well.
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 1:11 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I work in an optometrists office...its just the 3 of us there... I went into the coffee room, trying to be quite, and make myself some coffee... I was leaving the room to get something and cut the corner too short and smacked me head on the door frame....SO MUCH FOR BEING QUIET! lol they were like, ARE YOU OK??
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 1:37 PM on May. 3, 2011