What is the funniest/cutest thing your child/ren say?

My son just went into "his" drawer and realized he was out of fruit snacks and says "oh man"
cutest thing ever

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 1:03 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I was playing w/ my 3 y/o DD this morning and she wanted to play Dr. She was the Dr, and I was the patient. So I came into her room/"office" and started telling her what was "wrong" with me. She said "Wait, first I need your insurance card and some cash!" I totally LMBO.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 1:07 PM on May. 3, 2011

• during lunch just now i caught my 4 year old with her mouthed stuffed with food. i tell her not to take such big bites and she says, "but i had plenty of room" lol!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:06 PM on May. 3, 2011

• My 2 year old calls cookies.... kikas
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 1:09 PM on May. 3, 2011

• When my oldest was about 3 and you asked her if she'd done something she'd say "yes, I saw myself do it" or if she had not done it, she'd say "I didn't see myself do it"
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 1:22 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I ave my 4 yr old grandson here right now, his mom just dropped him off. He said "I wanted to come to my moms mamaws house". He calls me his moms mamaw, and his dads mom is his dads mamaw. I think its so funny lol.

Answer by gemgem at 1:23 PM on May. 3, 2011