Intimate problems! adult content

My husband is well very sexual, and when we first met I was too, but after we had my son who's now 7, I just don't have NO desire at all! I went to the doctor and they gave me testosterone creme, In which I stopped using cause didnt seem like it did anything, I'm only 29! I shouldn't be like this, he thinks it him and I try explain a womens body and hormones are wacky, is there something out there for women that gets us in the mood like they make for men that DOES work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• You know, sometimes it is our minds causing this, too many worries and things to do etc. Think back when you were sexual and let your mind take you there once again.

Answer by older at 1:24 PM on May. 3, 2011

• X-Scream cream made by Pure Romance rocks. Go to www.pureromance.com it's $20.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:25 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I had this issue, and for me is was b/c no matter how hard I tried my mind was everywhere else but in bed with him. I didn't know how to just relax. But no, I'm not sure of any other options for women, sorry I can't help, here's a bump :) GL
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:26 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Oh Honey, I feel sorry for you. I don't know of anything for us and wouldn't take if I did. He really just needs to be more understanding. It seems like you know the problem but you're not happy about it either. Let your doc know it's not working. It is natural that we all go through a period of sexual falloff after being married for a long period of time and having kids.
    darter

Answer by darter at 1:27 PM on May. 3, 2011

• What we have done is just have sex even though we may not be really feeling like we want to, then the next day do it again and eventually it comes back to us. We are both on meds that one of the side effects decreases sexual desires so we have to work at it. Maybe try this new durex lube called uphoria I think thats what its called but it tingles your girly parts and makes them feel kind of cold it feels amazing and just try to have sex.
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 1:27 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I have a friend who ran into this and she realized that she couldn't get the "MOM " part out of her head. Her idea of a mom wasn't sexy. She talked to someone and they helped her figure out that she could be super mom and sexy, loving wife and not have a conflict. I don't know if this helps.
    GL
    emzmom568

Answer by emzmom568 at 1:32 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I don't know about you, but the stuff that gets me in the mood is completely non-sexual. In order to get there, I need to have some attention for my husband, like being asked how my day was, being looked at in the eyes, being hugged when he gets home from work, being asked about my opinion on something . . . . because it is more than just physical for me, the sex is mainly emotional, With kids in the mix, we have less time to respect and enjoy each other . . .

For us, it entailed some "dates" and one to one converations sans TV .
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:34 PM on May. 3, 2011

• It is called your tired and you are a mom. Your life is not the same. There is nothing wrong with you.
    Anonymous

• I agree older, sometimes my mind is racing with the things that I have to get done the next day and I go to sleep thinking about cleaning the house, paying the bills, filling orders, and a million and ten other things and the last thought on my mind is sex.

I have to ask Anon, are you happy with you? When you look in the mirror what is your first thought? We change the longer we stay in a relationship and sometimes we lose who and what made us fall in love with our hubby's to begin with. We lose that carefree person who didn't have to worry about a mouth to feed, or if the bills were going to be paid, whether we gained a pound or ten lol.... if it isn't low self esteem, make sure you aren't resenting him for whatever reason.... you can always try having him help you get dinner ready and then clean up afterwards, I find as small as that is that it brings me and my hubby closer together. Good Luck sweetheart.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 1:35 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Sometimes there is more going on than just hormones.  Some of it may be you but there are somethings that he can do to help.

This is an e-mail I received and passed onto my male co-worker and he says that it has worked wonders in his relationship.

http://www.crosswalk.com/family/marriage/6-ways-to-meet-your-wife’s-need-for-affection-11598050.html

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:42 PM on May. 3, 2011