Period problems! adult content

I've had menstrual problems all of my life except when I was on BC and after I had my son, now its back to the way it was were I go months without one! I do want another baby, my first ones 7 now, and I dont think it will happen b/c of my period problems, what should I do?

supermom_29

Asked by supermom_29 at 1:24 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• go see your ob gyn. they can give you hormones to help regulate your period.
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 1:25 PM on May. 3, 2011

• are you still ovulating do you think? do you get skin breakouts, PMS, cramps, etc just without bleeding?

If so, I'd consider investing the $12 or so in a home ovulation kit or fertility tester thing.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:32 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I had that problem, they gave me metformin it helped while I was taking them. I stopped taking them last Jan and had several issues last summer and around thanksgiving. I stopped trying and left it up to God and moved. I got pregnant 4 days after moving. I am now 10 weeks pregnant.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 1:32 PM on May. 3, 2011

• well i had a similiar problem and they told me i had a hormone imbalance need to say bz of insurance issues n low inccome couldn afford the med which i believe was metformin. n e ways i found a natural herbal pill called chaste tree which helped me i took it once or twince a month to help regulate i didn want to take it every day cz then my body would get use to it.. i did it for some time and noticed i was showin improvement well i stopped and i went bak to the same way for a couple of months then sometinme in nov or dec i became fairly regular. hoped this helped o by the way chaste tree wit wild yam pill works jst as well
    montoya.k89

Answer by montoya.k89 at 5:24 PM on May. 3, 2011

• hun i was told before even thinking about haven sex when i was a kid that i wouldnt have kids. Cuz i have like 4 periods a year an they last 3-4 days an arent haven their more like spotting. Now i have my daughter thats 4 an one on the way i have also had a miscarage that i didnt know i was carring then. So anything is possible i haven taken any pills or anything to bost my chances of haven kids. I have ovaren cys that is linked to some syndrom. So i hope this help need anymore info message me lol.
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 7:17 PM on May. 3, 2011