Has your life turned out the way you thought it would?

Mine has not. I do think I am where I am supposed to be. My life has certainly taken the long way around... lol I thought I would have my own business and live near my family. I thought I would be married to the father of my 2 older kids still. It's way off.. lol

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 1:31 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No my life has not turned out to be the way i imagined it. I never thought that at the age of 23 I would be on my second marriage. However I am happy that I left my first husband and married my child hood sweetheart and happy that we have a baby on the way. I am just upset that I didn't finish school and that I let myself get in to a lot of debt! Other than that I am happy!
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 1:40 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Yes, mine has, even better than I imagined in every aspect.

Answer by older at 1:34 PM on May. 3, 2011

• no not at all! i never thought id be in court every other week with my ex. never thought id be divorced...and remarried!! but im happy nonetheless. i would rather be happy and poor than miserable and rich. who knows what will happen with the rest of it!! one day at a time.
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 1:36 PM on May. 3, 2011

• In the fact of being a wife and mother, yes, it sure has, and now a Grandma, is even better! The rest of it, I guess it did, I have no complaints.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 1:44 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Not mine. I didn't think I'd be married to a guy I don't like for 3 years (and 2 children later). I always assumed I'd have my Master's by now and have a good job, be living in a nice city. I have a hard time thinking about it because I get depressed and upset that I've let things get to where they are.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:39 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I don't know. I guess I am just happy to be alive.... and with someone who holds my hair back when I puke and who would give his shirt to a stranger on the street.

I NEVER expected to not home school. I never expected to not work at least part time. I never expected to skip pages in books and bake pre-fab cookies instead of from scratch ones w/ my kids.

It's not as I envisioned it but it is what it is.... and I am happy enough. I have a lot of things other people don't and I do NOT feel I have a right to complain much. A warm house, clean water, a faithful husband, children who I treasure. I thought I'd contribute to society more. But I suppose there is always time for that.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:47 PM on May. 3, 2011

• No not at all I thought I'd stay single and independant, with no kids, my house only mine with a dog for protection. I'm married with three girls and share my house with dogs, I can't say they are protection though! Lol!
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 2:11 PM on May. 4, 2011