Work at home jobs?

1) I am not interested in selling anything.
2) I am not interested in hosting a party.
3) I have 20-30 hours to spare weekly.
4) Looking for something at home.
5)Costto start up?

Crissy9832

Asked by Crissy9832 at 1:35 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• You should check out my list. It's all free, nothing to buy or sell, all work is done online, and it's super easy. It won't make you rich, but you can make some decent "extra money" Earn Extra Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:41 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I know you said you don't want to sell anything, but have you heard of Meleleuca? They are absolutely amazing! To be honest, I was very skeptical in the beginning, but now that I am using the products I think they sell themselves. It's 29 for a membership, it's safe for kids and great on the environment (most things are biodegradable). Here's the website if you want to check them out www.Meleleuca.com. I hope this helps!
    NikkiO29

Answer by NikkiO29 at 1:48 PM on May. 3, 2011

• A "job" shouldn't cost you anything to start up. Usually start up fees are with different business opportunities which you don't want. You could try freelance writing, customer service (there are companies that will let you do it at home), medical transcription, babysitting.

Meleleuca is not that great and you end up with a lot of stuff you could make or buy cheaper elswhere....
    Anonymous

• I would like to add that in my experience home jobs are few and far between. In addition, you will still be an employee, meaning that you will probably have to be on the phone (for example, as customer service rep) a certain number of hours in certain time slots each day, etc. For me, that wouldn't work since I have three kids and they would have to go to after school care so I could have a quite house for my job. I might as well be working out of the house. When you have your own business you have a lot more freedom. You get to work when you want and in most cases the sky is the limit regarding your income. YES, there will be a start up cost, but every business costs money to run whether it's a brick and mortar business or an online business. Home businesses aren't for everyone, but if it's freedom you're looking for, then it may be a better fit for you.
    amycorp

Answer by amycorp at 2:03 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:17 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to browse through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:56 PM on May. 3, 2011

• In general Anon, that's JOB.. not an at home business. If you were starting up your business from home, could you do it for free? Cost of a building, supplies, how about the schooling/training so you can do what you want. If it's a job she wants there are very few free ones. But, if you are looking for a be your own boss business and earn the big bucks, you should make sure it's something you will LOVE. If you are looking to warn a 6 figure income yearly send me a message!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 6:06 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Im not trying to be a smart azz here but PSO's make good money (if your with the right company & you are open minded. Its very controversial and NOT a brag about job for church... :-/ ) but it sounds like the hours and the intent that this type of job offers meets your critieria. Im not trying to make you or any one else mad...just saying and throwing out the idea, thats all.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 7:58 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I know an at home business will have start up costs...that's what I said. A legit at home job shouldn't cost anything but a business opportunity (which the OP doesn't seem interested in) would have start up fees. Re-read what I wrote :)
    Anonymous

• If you are looking for a job at home, there should never be a start up cost. A home business, yes, but NEVER a job. If you are interested in a home based business, you could start for just $49.95 a month and that is for your website, online office and all the training, including one on one training daily, and also includes all of the services that you would offer to your customers. A pretty amazing company with all the extras included. Take a look for yourself... www.15708640118.com
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 12:55 PM on May. 4, 2011