Pet names

What are your pets names and who named them??

We recently got a new cat ( dh found her wondering around work and didn't want her to get hit) dh named her dorito our other cat is Cheeto, ds named her bc it looks like she has cheetos rubbed on her face( both are calicos)
Our mama dog is holly, I named her when we first got her. And her puppy is Tbone. Ds named him after the dog on Clifford.

My sister said it sound like someone with the munchies named our pets! :)

BabyBugsmama

Asked by BabyBugsmama at 1:49 PM on May. 3, 2011 in Pets

• hahaha yes ur sister is right but its so cute! I named my kitten Bella because she was mor pretty than cute and i thought the name was feminine :D shes such a princess lol! and VERY spoiloed!! ;)
    AdrianzMommie

Answer by AdrianzMommie at 1:50 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Lol cute names...I have a chihuahua named Tobasco...I named him...I just thought it was a really cute name for his little spicy personality lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:50 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Very cute! I have 3 dogs 1 boy (koko) 2 girls (winnie & ginger) winnie is our newest addition, there all very spoiled!
    supermom_29

Answer by supermom_29 at 1:55 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Our cat was named Tyson when we got it from the Humane society. When we found out that our kitten was actually a girl, we tried forever to come up with a name we both liked. I started called her Kitten Snacks and it just stuck.

The nurses at the vets office always giggle when they call her name lol
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 1:58 PM on May. 3, 2011

• i just got a puppy a few months ago SO is a huge golfer so we named him ACE... other names on the list were Bogey, Bunker
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 2:01 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Cute names! I have 3 Siamese cats named Bartamus, Gizmo and S'More. I have a Russian Blue cat named Hunter.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 2:06 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I have two dogs, one is Oliver named by my first daughter and the other one is Doobie, named by my second daughter. I also have three female cats Lucy named by my son and Roxy and Chloe named by me.

Answer by older at 1:59 PM on May. 3, 2011

• our cat is Blazer. My hubby and I named him together because it was the vehicle we owned when we got him and it was an inside joke since he hates rides and gets terribly carsick BUT had some medical problems and required frequent trips to the vet. So putting Blazer into the Blazer was very difficult

my kids have a beta fish. My son named him Sweet House Obama Johnson. He got his favorite song mixed w/ the president (who was on the news 24/7 around the time we got the fishy) sweet home alabama + obama = sweet house obama

my mom has a chorkie dog named Kelley who she adopted thru an agency, already named and seemed cruel to change it

hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:07 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I have 2 cats Peaty and Sube. Sube we adopted from the shelter and named him that because he was climbing on EVERYTHING, Peaty was from a litter we fostered (Peaty, Piper and Penelope) and we ended up keeping him. By then he knew his name so we kept it. Mitzi is a papillon we adopted her when she was 5, she came with her name. And Tucker is our new puppy we adpted in March, we named him Tucker because when we got him home he was "tuckered out"!
    marshsmom

Answer by marshsmom at 2:13 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Dog-Lucas (Lochlyn American Gangster) Named by his breeder. His father was Denzel and Lochlyn is the name of the Farm. Lucas of course being Denzel's role in American Gangster.

Cat-Psymon-I named for no reason in particular but it suites him

Cat-Goku-DH named him after a character in Dragon Ball because of his hair

Frog-Sam- DS named after a song called a frog named Sam

Frog-Phineas-DS named after Phineas and Ferb

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:19 PM on May. 3, 2011