Teacher Appreciation WEEK!!

Its teacher Appreciation Week! Show the Teachers in your life and your kids life what they mean to you!!!!

(Scentsy has a GREAT warmer for Teachers, ask your Scentsy rep for more info! My sons teacher Loved hers!)

Ambear72

Asked by Ambear72 at 1:52 PM on May. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• That's funny, cause I thought it was Secretary's week.....or was that last week? lol I can't keep up with all these unofficial holidays.
    All in all, teachers should be appreciated! :)
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 2:04 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I didnt know until today, Im sure the PTA sent something home, but I cant remember. LOL I was told its also Providers week! Like people who provide services, like day care, or something like that. And yes we need to appreciate our teachers every day not just one week a year! I have seen some of the kids those teachers have to put up with and let me tell you I dont think I could do it LOL.
    Ambear72

Comment by Ambear72 (original poster) at 2:25 PM on May. 3, 2011

• I gave my daughters teacher a plant w/a card that said 'Thanks for helping me grow'. I actually got the idea from a mom on here.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 3:15 PM on May. 3, 2011

• Cheeky thats really cute!! I love that idea! Thanks for sharing!
    Ambear72

Comment by Ambear72 (original poster) at 1:23 PM on May. 5, 2011